- 1 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Crunchy Coconut Granola
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (I used Earth Balance)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Bob’s Red Mill all natural egg replacer
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free flour mix (or all-purpose flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together granola, pecans, coconut, raisins, chocolate chips, and flaxseeds in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a stand-up mixer cream together the vegan butter, white and brown sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed. Combine egg replacer with water and mix until thick and egg-like in consistency. With the mixer running add the egg replacer mixture and beat until incorporated.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt and slowly add to the mixer, scraping down the sides as needed. Add the granola mixture and mix until combined.
- Scoop the cookies onto prepared baking sheets, pressing down until the cookies are about 1/2″ thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes on baking sheets before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.